SEO – Search Engine Optimization is the means by which your name, products, services or xyz’s are enhanced to improve the exposure, relevancy and placement of their digital presence in the results, when people are searching for things online. It needs to be defined, implemented, monitored and managed to achieve this in an ongoing manner.
Through website content optimization and online marketing, your visibility in Search Engine Results Pages (SERPs) and your online presence can be kept at the optimum level.
Internal SEO – to enable people to find what they’re looking for when they search/browse/filter your site.
- On page Content Optimization to ensure the “key words” and data on each of your website pages will be picked up by search engines.
- Website Optimization for HTML and coding – the internet “languages” that make sure your website is accessible by a range of people using different formats.
- Website Design and Performance – Improving the way your website is written and coded to improve your positioning in search engine results.
- Mobile Optimization: tailoring of your site to ensure best appearance for mobile platforms.
- Landing Page Optimization, which ensures that wherever people arrive on your site as a result of their search, they are directed towards further interaction or contact with your organisation.
External SEO – optimising your site’s visibility to search engines
- Keyword and market research (helping you to reach the optimum market and establishing the key words to reach that market)
- Profile page optimization where pages are designed for other platforms, e.g. E-bay, Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn etc.
- Link building & management, so that your site can be reached not just on search engine results, but also from direct links on other sites.
- Local and geographical search to improve visibility by flagging up geographical locations.
- Social media SEO & management: enhancing your organisation’s presence on social media platforms.
We can optimise websites and content for different types of search variables, including image search, local search, video search, shopping search, news & blog search, industry search engines, etc.
Not all types of search are relevant to requirements, so these are tailored to your organization’s individual needs.
SEO does encompass search engine marketing (SEM), so please visit our SEM Page for more info on this.